Rick shared his teaching called Trusting in God. He reviewed two Hebrew words for trust – batach and chasah. Batach is trust – lean on, to trust, to be confident, and is used with that meaning in Proverbs 3:5. Chasah is also trust – where you take refuge, flee for protection, confide in, trust, an are confident as in Psalm 34:8. He said that when we trust in God we can claim His promises. Rick presented five.
- To supply all our needs, (II Corinthians 3:4-5)
- Protection so we can live without fear, (Psalm 56:3-4, 11)
- Guidance in our personal walk and service, (Psalm 119:105)
- Peace in our lives, (Isaiah 26:3)
- In our prayer lives, (Psalm 55:17, 22)
In his teaching, he presented more verses to illustrate how we can trust in God and claim His promises. Download it from our website. Visit our page on Preaching, Teaching and Healing for more Word. We had several fellow believers around the table with us last night. Here is a snapshot of us as we preach, teach and heal.
We are headed out to a weekend of Christian Fellowship. More about it next week. Let me close with Psalm 103: 1-5 – Bless the Lord…
September 1, 2017 at 9:58 pm
Wow, your blog looks great.